INFIELD/OUTER PARKING LOTS
Nashville Superspeedway includes hundreds of acres of paved and grass parking lots and open spaces for your next gathering, festival or show.
Events such as the C-10 NATIONALS, America’s Truck Event, already call Nashville Superspeedway home and take advantage of the track’s easy access to Interstate 840.
See below for a list of available lots, acreage sizes and car capacities.
- YELLOW LOTS: Behind frontstretch grandstands, 68.6 acres, five zones, space for more than 7,300 cars.
- RED LOTS: Behind Turns 1 and 2, 40 acres, three zones, space for more than 3,500 cars.
- BLUE LOTS: Behind Turns 3 and 4, 39 acres, three zones, space for more than 750 cars.
- INFIELD PAVEMENT: 8.5 acres, serves as NASCAR Xfinity Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series garage areas during NASCAR weekends.
- ADDITIONAL INFIELD PARKING: Space for more than 100 cars and more than 100 RVs.