Nashville Superspeedway is seeking a team of passionate, caring individuals who are fanatical about customer service and fan experience. If this sounds like you, and you want to become an event-time team member at Middle Tennessee’s home for NASCAR Cups Series racing and live entertainment, apply below.
Positions are available for events such as NASCAR races, car shows, festivals, and more.
- Serve as a front-line ambassador for Nashville Superspeedway (NSS) and Speedway Motorsports throughout any events being held at the facility
- Create a premier experience for guests at NSS through a variety of possible roles such as, Guest Services, Tram Driver, Ticket Taker, Usher, etc.
- Ensure a hospitable, safe, secure and family-friendly environment for guests while attending events
- Team player that thrives in a face-paced environment and can quickly identify and resolve issues
- Possess strong, clear communications skills
- Have the ability to stand for extended periods of time (reasonable accommodations can be accommodated) and are comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Available to work nights and weekends as needed
*Note: Event pay starts at $15/hour and various based on position and tenure.