Before attending a race at Nashville Superspeedway, enhance your experience by familiarizing yourself with some of the policies here at the track. Please keep in mind, items on this list may be amended in the future.
ADMISSION GATES: Nashville Superspeedway welcomes all guests for its NASCAR tripleheader weekend. To ensure you make your way to your seats to enjoy the day’s race as quickly as possible, please follow these helpful hints to ease your admission process at the gates:
- ARRIVE EARLY! The easiest way to beat the rush into the grandstands is to get there before the crowds do.
- HAVE BAGS READY FOR INSPECTION! For your safety and the safety of all of our great race fans, we will be conducting bag searches upon entry. To speed up this process, make sure you have all pockets of your bag open and ready to be inspected.
- SMOKING: Not permitted in the grandstands and tower. Smoking is permitted on ground level in open air.
- CONCESSIONS: All transactions will be via debit/credit cards. No cash will be accepted.
- ONE clear bag or backpack, no larger than 18x18x14 inches for headsets, scanners, cameras, binoculars, cold packs, etc. No loose ice permitted.
- ONE clutch bag/fanny pack, no larger than 4.5x6.5 inches.
- UNLIMITED unopened water bottles.
YOU MAY NOT enter the Grandstands with ANY of the following:
- Alcohol not purchased on-site
- Camera with detachable lens over 5", selfie sticks, tripods, video cameras
- Confederate Clothing
- Confederate Flags
- Fireworks, balloons, beach balls, noisemakers, horns, etc.
- Flag poles
- Glass containers
- Golf carts, scooters, Segways, mopeds, etc.
- Loose Ice (ICE PACKS ARE ALLOWED)
- Items that obstruct views
- Laser lights
- Laser pointers
- Pets (except service animals)
- Projectile objects
- Seat cushions wider than 20 inches or with arms
- Skateboards, roller skates, hoverboards, etc.
- Smoking in the grandstands/suites, including e or vapor cigarettes
- Wagons and/or carts
- Any other item that Nashville Superspeedway deems to be a safety or health risk
NO items may be left at the gate.
NOTE: All track policies are subject to change
We reserve the right to search and inspect all persons and items entering the facility. This gate admission policy may change prior to each event based upon local, state or national situations. Please contact the Nashville Superspeedway ticket office at 866-RACE-TIX for the most updated policies.
Extra wide parking spaces are available for purchase for the serious tailgater. Spaces are reserved, renewable, and owned for the entire weekend. To purchase a space, click here.
- IF IT FITS, IT’S ALLOWED! We ask that you only bring to your tailgate what can fit in your vehicle. This includes items like portable grills, shade tents and other standard tailgating items (no items in the driving lanes).
- NO VEHICLE EXTENSIONS! To ensure that each fan enjoys their tailgate and space is equally distributed to our patrons, we ask that no extensions (i.e. trailers) be added to vehicles to carry extra items.
- SAFETY FIRST! No ground fires in your space. All flags must be 100 feet away from telephone and powerlines. No metal flag poles. PLEASE BE SAFE.
- BE NEIGHBORLY! Tailgating is a community activity, so be courteous to your neighbor. It makes the experience that much more enjoyable for everyone.
- CLEAR YOUR AREA! All tailgating accessories (tents, grills, coolers, etc.) must be put up and secured before heading over to the track to enjoy the event.
No parking fees will be collected on-site which will aid in easing the ingress into Superspeedway parking lots. Instead, fans will see the addition of a $5 per ticket parking surcharge in an effort to expedite ingress parking.
ADA parking is available near our main gates on a first-come, first-served basis. These lots may be accessed by using the main entrance. To park in this lot, you must present your ADA hangtag/place card that is registered to a guest in your vehicle.
EMERGENCIES: Call 911 for assistance
SECURITY: Available starting Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday through Sunday from 7 a.m. to two hours after final race. After hours, please contact Nashville Superspeedway security at 615-994-4441.
TEXT YOUR CONCERNS: Send a text message to 615-903-8398.
- Type NSSFAN followed by a space
- Then enter ISSUE OR QUESTION & LOCATION
- Press SEND