Events Schedule Unveiled for 2023 Season
Over 40 remarkable public events, including the June 23-25 NASCAR weekend centerpiece, highlight the 2023 schedule for which Nashville Superspeedway will play host.
“Part of our vision for the Nashville Superspeedway is remaining a destination for local, regional and national events,” said Matt Greci, Nashville Superspeedway senior vice president and general manager. “It is important for us to live at the intersection of culture and sport while providing a landing point for exceptional events which benefit our Middle Tennessee communities.”
A number of spectacular events return from 2022, ranging from grassroots initiatives to widely-renowned showcases such as Goodguys, Triple Crown of Rodding and C10 Nationals. Even more, fans have over 20 days to choose from for the opportunity to drive a blazing lap on the Nashville Superspeedway track.
As part of its commitment to provide year-round opportunities for community engagement, Nashville Superspeedway is set to welcome over 70 public and private events throughout the calendar year. Dates remain available for facility rental opportunities, including community events, corporate outings, team training sessions and conventions.
New events will be added to Nashville Superspeedway’s master calendar in real time throughout the year as dates are confirmed.
For more information or to learn more about hosting an event at Nashville Superspeedway, please contact director of corporate partnerships Austin Hawn ([email protected]).
Confirmed events for 2023 include:
- Nashville Cars and Coffee: Free monthly event made for and supported by local car enthusiasts, one Saturday monthly from 8-11 a.m. CT.
- NASCAR Racing Experience: Drive a NASCAR race car by yourself on the Nashville Superspeedway for timed racing sessions.
- Slush Motorsports Festival: This “Playground for Car Enthusiasts” offers exhilarating experiences both on and off track, including drag and roll racing, drifting, circuit racing, car shows, burnout pits and hot laps.
- Mid-South NASA: Competition school, instructor clinic, wheel-to-wheel racing and time trials for novice, intermediate and advanced drivers.
- Goodguys: A legendary classic car show produced by Goodguys Rod & Custom Association, the world’s largest hot-rodding association, featuring thousands of candy-colored hot rods and customs, tricked-out trucks, mighty muscle cars and regal classics.
- Sportbike Track Time: Go under the lights for a unique, must-ride motorcycle experience during Sportbike Track Time’s only visit to a NASCAR-style oval track with banking.
- ImportAlliance: ImportAlliance is everything that you love about import cars. It’s not a competition or lifestyle event, but it’s how people who enjoy import cars get together and have fun while learning things to make their cars better. The concept is the product of local import car owners and enthusiasts Ron Cartmell, Don Napier and Omari Winbush.
- Triple Crown of Rodding: National showcase featuring the finest hot rods, street rods, street machines, classics, customs and American-made trucks.
- C10 Nationals: The world’s largest General Motors truck event returns to Nashville Superspeedway.
NASCAR Race Schedule and Tickets
Nashville Superspeedway’s 2023 race schedule includes:
- Friday, June 23
Rackley Roofing 200 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race
7 p.m. CT, FS1, PRN, Sirius NASCAR Radio
- Saturday, June 24
Tennessee Lottery 250 NASCAR Xfinity Series race
2:30 p.m. CT, USA, PRN, Sirius NASCAR Radio
- Sunday, June 25
Ally 400 NASCAR Cup Series race
6 p.m. CT, NBC, PRN, Sirius NASCAR Radio
Call 866.RACE.TIX to discuss your options with an account representative or visit NashvilleSuperSpeedway.com. Tickets for the races on Friday and Saturday are free for children ages 12 and under (with a paying adult) and only $10 on Sunday.